Well, interesting question. There is a typo for sure, but we have to
consider other aspects :
- this filter is used a lot of time
- it's not an important issue to keep the 'l' instead of a 'L'

In any case, the impact is very minimal, but Niklas is right, we are
supposed to have done a code freeze...

I would favor Ashish proposal - ie, deprecating the old method, but
keep the fix too.