Ashish wrote:
>> Work in a branch. It it works, fine. Maybe we can also tag the current
>> version, and move to a new version from this tag.

+1 to make the migration on a branch. I expect troubles which should not
interfere with other work. Let's stabilize the MINA2.0 branch and then
merge back. Should be not too much conflicting code.

> Hmm.. I think we shall release Vysper with latest MINA version? So
> tagging should be fine.

I don't get what this tag is all about?

> Bernd: Want to take a call on this?
>
> I think I can't tag now, as I have coded on trunk :-( So if someone
> else can move the code to tag will be great.

I don't understand that. If you have local changes you still could
create a branch using URLs, couldn't you?

> I am fine on branch strategy as well. Since I now I know the changes,
> so it shall not be too much of a work :-)

+1.

> On a similar note, April 2009 was the most active month for MINA
> community, since Nov 2007. We had a total of 861 messages on our ML's.

That's good. But remember that people might get annoyed by increased
off-topic ML traffic and might drop out (those interested only in MINA
and not in Vysper). Make sure to monitor subscription figures, too and
eventually fork lists.

  Bernd