Well I think only Exception could be the only case needed. However,
catching generic Exception means any error, a specific Exception
caught is better,

BTW, the catch(Error e) {} stuff has been caught by IntelliJ Inspections.

Just one more thing that I noted in the class, there are no log
statements. Dom't we need them?