On 3/29/10 2:50 PM, Niklas Gustavsson wrote:
On Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 12:23 PM, Bernd Fondermann
<bf_...@brainlounge.de>  wrote:
We collected that the following stuff has to be done *before* moving out
of sandbox, right?
I do not think we need to do anything before moving out of the
sandbox. All those things that needs fixing might just as well be done
afterwards as they need to be done anyways.
I agree with Niklas here.

We know what we have to do after you move out of sandbox, we now have JIRA for the Javadoc, the website has been started, the documentation will come, I think we are golden so far.

www.nextury.com