On 3/29/10 10:37 AM, Niklas Gustavsson wrote:
On Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 8:36 AM, Julien Vermillard
<jvermill...@archean.fr>  wrote:
IMO some class miss javadoc, there is room for improvement.
Randomly pciked examples :
I perfectly agree that Vysper needs a lot more documentation in
general. However, I do not think this is a blocker for moving out of
sandbox.
It's certainly not a blocker. As suggested by Bernd, we have to create JIRAs for that.

Bernd, if you need to help with the Web Site, i'll be around until the ned of this week, then I'll be off for 2 weeks. I'm not sure we can modify the main site lokk, but we certainly can link to the Vysper site.

www.nextury.com