On 12/29/10 7:03 PM, Niklas Gustavsson wrote:
On Wed, Dec 29, 2010 at 6:52 PM, Emmanuel Lécharny<elecha...@apache.org>  wrote:
Yes, it will kick off SAX parser events as things comes in. Either as
a streaming document as in XMPP or as standalone documents.
But will the sax parser just returns in an intermediate state when no more
bytes are available, instead of blocking ?

For instance, and to be sure I'm clear enough, the first buffer comes with :

"<firstT"

then the second buffer arrives with :

"ag>some da"

and the third buffer :
"ta</firstTag>"

Will it be handle fine without being blocked ?
Yes, that's the whole idea and the reason it's named Non-Blocking XML parser :-)

great ! We have to make it an independent module in MINA then, because it's really the XML parser we want to use for any kind of XML based protocol in MINA !