On 12/29/10 7:36 PM, Niklas Gustavsson wrote:
On Wed, Dec 29, 2010 at 7:24 PM, Emmanuel Lécharny<elecha...@apache.org>  wrote:
great ! We have to make it an independent module in MINA then, because it's
really the XML parser we want to use for any kind of XML based protocol in
MINA !
Right, that would be easy enough. It's designed to be independent on
Vysper. However, it currently only implements the limited subset of
XML that XMPP uses. So, for generic XML usage, further development
would be needed (like comments, doctype, PIs).
Yes, I understand. However, it's a good thing to have for MINA 3.0

We also need a generic HTTP protocol codec.

Once upon a time, we devised about a set of common protocols we can use in MINA, you just plug the one you want to deal with. Convenient...

Thanks for the heads up.