Le 18/10/16 à 08:56, Christoph John a écrit :
> Hi,
> just a quick question. I have noticed that MINA 2.0.15 is compiled
> with JDK7. Was that intentional?

This is enforced in the maven configuration  :

Java 7 is actually EOLed, so we may change that to Java 8 soon, as it's
the currently supported Java version.

For those using a older version of Java, obviously, they will have to
build MINA with a change maven configuration. For those using Java 8, I
don't think it makes any difference (I have Java 8 installe don my machine).

We haven't yet tested MINA with Java 9, as it's not yet released