Le 18/10/16 à 08:56, Christoph John a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> just a quick question. I have noticed that MINA 2.0.15 is compiled
> with JDK7. Was that intentional?

This is enforced in the maven configuration  :

        <plugin>
          <version>${version.compiler.plugin}</version>
          <configuration>
            <source>1.7</source>
            <target>1.7</target>
            <optimize>true</optimize>
            <showDeprecations>true</showDeprecations>
            <encoding>ISO-8859-1</encoding>
          </configuration>
        </plugin>

Java 7 is actually EOLed, so we may change that to Java 8 soon, as it's
the currently supported Java version.

For those using a older version of Java, obviously, they will have to
build MINA with a change maven configuration. For those using Java 8, I
don't think it makes any difference (I have Java 8 installe don my machine).

We haven't yet tested MINA with Java 9, as it's not yet released
(http://www.java9countdown.xyz/).