OK, no problem. Just created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRMINA-1076

Thanks in advanceand best regards,
Chris.

On 09/02/18 15:11, Jonathan Valliere wrote:
If there isn’t a ticket in JIRA, please create one.  I’d prefer to work there
instead of email.

On Fri, Feb 9, 2018 at 8:56 AM Christoph John <christoph.j...@macd.com <mailto:christoph.j...@macd.com>> wrote:

    Yes, that is the patch that I attached. It is simply executing the test in
    AbstractIoServiceTest in
    a loop.

    Thanks,
    Chris.

    <mailto:christoph.j...@macd.com>

https://github.com/apache/mina/tree/2.0
    <https://github.com/apache/mina/tree/2.0>) and a
    >     stack trace. After a few loops the test is stuck. You can see a lot
of threads hanging in
    >     dispose() and the test is stuck when it tries to dispose the acceptor.
    >
    >     What is a little strange is that the javadoc says that
connector.dispose(TRUE) should not be
    >     called from an IoFutureListener, but in the test it is done anyway.
However, changing the

--
Christoph John
Development & Support