the-thing commented on PR #77:
URL: https://github.com/apache/mina/pull/77#issuecomment-6063258761

   @elecharny 
   
   > The two SslHandler instances are different instances (@5b867368 and 
@61e56151).
   > More important, the mWriteQueue is not a static instance, each SslHandler 
instance have its own queue, so there is no chance those two threads might 
stamp on each other data, AFAICT.
   
   You are right and now I am confused. I did some grepping and I don't see 
them interleaving in an obvious way. I will look tomorrow.
   
   @jon-valliere
   @elecharny 
   
   > That fits @elecharny's observation that locking mWriteQueue alone makes 
the test pass.
   
   After making the test bidirectional as suggested by Thomas - the acceptor 
sends the response back - the synchronization on `mWriteQueue` is also 
required. The test fails without it.
   
   I removed `SslFilterTest.java` as it is not required. `SslEnd2EndTest.java` 
covers all cases, it is bidirectional and it is parametrized. I have a feeling 
that synchronized block is required for the `mEventQueue`, but this is based on 
a hunch. 
   
   Pushed latest changes with additional logging outside of synchronized blocks.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to