I am starting the process to prepare for Apache MXNet (incubating) 1.0
Release. I have drafted the release notes
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MXNET/Apache+MXNet+%28incubating%29+1.0+Release+Notes>to
cover the tasks planned this release.

A release candidate will be cut next week around Tuesday, November 21th and
voting will commence from then until Friday, November 24th. If you have any
additional features in progress and would like to include it in this
release, please make sure they have been merged by Thursday, November 16,
2017 and comment so I may update the release notes.

Feel free to add any other comments/suggestions.

Thanks,

Meghna Baijal