Hello All,

Just an Update - This is the planned timeline for the v1.0 release.

1. *Monday, 11/20:* Have all PRs merged in at least by EOD and finalize
Release notes based on this.

2. *Tuesday, 11/21:* Cut the Release Branch. Add final PR for News.md and
Readme.md changes based on latest release notes. Begin Testing.

3. *Wednesday, 11/22*: Tag the 1.0.0.rc0, Sign and we start the vote on dev

4. *Wednesday, 11/22 to* *Sunday, 11/26* - voting on dev for 1.0.rc0

5. *Monday, 11/27 to Thursday, 11/30* - vote on general.

6. *Friday, 12/1:* Finalize the release (tag, resign, move, docker, pip etc)

7. *Monday 12/4:* Ready for Release.

Thanks,

Meghna Baijal