This is also part of clearing the path to integrate IoT devices into the
testing environment.

In addition we have too much logic in the Jenkinsfile which is an
anti-pattern. Most of what CI does will be reproducible locally with a
simple command, which I think is very good to test PRs or local changes.

@Tianqi thanks for your comments in the PR.