Hello,

fyi, this change has just been merged to master and PRs containing
modifications to Dockerfiles will have to be adopted to the new layout.

I will write the documentation on Monday, the issue can be tracked at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MXNET-71. Please don't hesitate to
reach out to me if any issues arise or in case you have questions.

Best regards,
Marco