All, I have created a guide to maven publish process here;
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MXNET/MXNet-Scala+Release+Process
.
Going forward, I propose that we include the scala maven packages also in
our RC voting(I have updated the release-process already), I understand the
maven packages use the same code base that is sent for voting. I
encountered a quite bit of issues trying to publish the package, this could
because we never did this past and I have automated as much as possible. I
think there is value in getting these packages tested during the RC
process.

Sandeep,
I am using what is available on AWS Deep Learning Base AMI which is 3.4 and
CUDNN 7.0.5.

Thanks, Naveen