Hi,

I wanted to bring up some MKLDNN fixes that went into master but not into
1.2.
Should these changes be going to the patch release ? We had kept some
changes from going into 1.2 branch since we were waiting for the test suite
for MKLDNN.
Is this test suite planned for the next major or minor release? Also, are
there any critical MKLDNN bug fixes which are in master and well tested and
can go into the patch release ?

Anirudh