Hi Alex,

Regarding RNN, the first version of MKL-DNN RNN API is available in the MKL-DNN
master branch.
We have integrated it in our local branch and you can try our code (still in
developments).

https://github.com/lihaofd/incubator-mxnet/blob/mkldnn-rnn/src/operator/nn/mkldnn/mkldnn_rnn_impl.h

We plan to PR our integration into MXNET master when both functionality and
performance are qualified.

Thanks,

--Patric