Thanks, Sandeep,

> * If all existing RNN integration tests pass with MKL-DNN build, this should
> give
> enough confidence?

This should be the baseline of the merge. We still need to confirm the
performance gain from new API.

> * Also, I remember one of the community member saying "mxnet-mkl" pypi
> package is not compiled with MKLDNN. Not sure about this, but, can we please
> confirm?

After 1.2.0, "*-mkl" is compiled with MKLDNN. But "*-mkl" is not compiled with
MKL library (still using OpenBLAS from pypi).
We are working on this item and try to make both MKL-DNN and MKL library are
compiled under "*-mkl".