This was observed on pip package for MXNet's nightly and has already been fixed
by Sheng in #11776. - Sina

On 7/17/18, 11:41 PM, "Yasser Zamani" <yasser.zam...@live.com on behalf of
yasserzam...@apache.org> wrote:

    Hi Sina,

    Do you encounter that issue during building MXNet from source (including
tests) or on your own code/test? Three days ago I was successful to build
master via VS2017 with Intel MKL+MKLDNN support. If you have an own test/code
which fails, please pull request it into master.

    Regards.

LSTMs are