Hi Hagay and Sandeep,

Could you help us understand why this specific bug is more important than
all the other known bugs, that this becomes a release blocker?

Some facts to consider:
- The bug exists since SymbolBlock was introduced a year ago and has
survived at least three releases, so this is not a regression.
- Timeline-wise, this bug was reported on 7/21, but was not reported as
release-blocker in the release discussion thread until 8/31 [1]. Neither
its reporting as release-blocker nor its fix made it for the 8/3 code
freeze.
- The PR is still not ready yet as it doesn't have approval.

Hagay, it would be great if you could provide some additional reasoning
besides "X mentions the issue" or "fix was done by X". Thanks.

-sz

[1]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/d1ed611f98c20d5d85c294b0c07c8bdebca13a209cf66a3872c9123e@%3Cdev.mxnet.apache.org%3E