This is awesome. Thanks a lot Kellen and Marco. With this work complete, we
will have MXNet Python tests running for Mac on Travis CI, for PR and
Branch builds?
Thank you for working on fixing the tests and making it run as part of
Travis CI for Mac platform. Is there any Github issue or Jira where we can
see disabled / tests that needs to be fixed for Mac? This might be useful
if we can call for contributions.

Best,
Sandeep

--