My gut feel would be just to squash and merge, it usually works quite well.

Is there any chance that someone might want to cherry-pick, revert or
rebase any portions of the PR?

If so what I try and is to provide atomic commits the bring small
individual pieces of value to the codebase.  This often means at the end of
the PR I'd do some git hygiene, get rework my commits and then force push.
I try to ensure that I also leave a backup branch in GitHub that contains
my original git history.  If you have an atomic chain of commits then it
might make more sense to rebase and merge.