Thank you Carin, Steffen and Kellen for your votes.

The results so far:

* Binding *

+1 votes:
  - Carin

* Non-Binding *

+1 votes:
  - Kellen
  - Steffen

So far, we've got only positive votes, but unfortunately not enough to
conclude a result from the vote. I would like to remind everyone that we
need at least 3 binding +1 votes. Therefore, the vote is extended until
Tuesday 20th of November 2018, 5pm CET (9am PT).

I kindly ask the community to participate in voting for this patch release.

Best regards
Anton

пт, 16 нояб. 2018 г. в 9:10, kellen sunderland <kellen.sunderl...@gmail.com