Hi Marco,

Can you point out specifically which checks we have to make sure pass
before merging PRs. Currently apart from the required one there are six
steps added.  Also, is the CI down currently :
http://jenkins.mxnet-ci.amazon-ml.com/blue/organizations/jenkins/incubator-mxnet/detail/PR-13324/17/pipeline

Anirudh