f16c is also an instruction set supported by both brands' recent CPUs just
like x86, AVX, SSE etc., and any difference in behaviors (quite impossible
to happen or it will be a major defect) would most likely be caused by the
underlying hardware implementation, so still, adding AMD instances is not
adding much value here.
Hao