Hello,

since the release branch has now been cut, I would like to move forward
with the CI improvements for the master branch. This would include the
following actions:
1. Re-enable the new Jenkins job
2. Request Apache Infra to move the protected branch check from the main
pipeline to our new ones
3. Merge https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/pull/13474 - this
finalizes the deprecation process

If nobody objects, I would like to start with #1 soon. Mentors, could you
please assist to create the Apache Infra ticket? I would then take it from
there and talk to Infra.

Best regards,
Marco