Hello,

I'm now moving forward with #1. I will try to get to #3 as soon as possible
to reduce parallel jobs in our CI. You might notice some unfinished jobs. I
will let you know as soon as this process has been completed. Until then,
please bare with me since we have hundreds of jobs to run in order to
validate all PRs.

Best regards,
Marco