Dear MXNet community -
I hope you have seen that voting for v1.4.0.rc0 has started and will
continue until December 27th noon. So far two binding +1 votes.
I suggesting the following schedule to account for holidays and of course
depending on voting feedback.

Vote on dev@ until 12/27

Vote on general@ 12/28 – 1/3

Release announcement with pre-build language bindings 1/9

Please let me know if you have concerns with the proposed schedule.

Regards,
Steffen