Hi Aaron. Looking at the log this could well be due to docker
container being rebuilt:

http://jenkins.mxnet-ci.amazon-ml.com/job/restricted-website-build/986/consoleFull

Trend is around 45 min.
http://jenkins.mxnet-ci.amazon-ml.com/job/restricted-website-build/buildTimeTrend

I think one of the problems with documentation build is that is
rebuilds the project and also runs some degree of unit tests on the
scala package if I'm not mistaken.

I added ccache support to build docs faster. I looked at why sphinx is
rebuilding the project and seems it just runs make on the root folder.

Pedro.