Agreed +1.
Could we draft a plan on CWIKI and let's sign up our name to migrate the pages
to the right location?

Thanks,
Qing

On 1/21/19, 6:18 AM, "Anton Chernov" <mecher...@gmail.com> wrote:

    A quick tip about links to the wiki pages, note the difference in links:

    * https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MXNET/Release+Process (1)
    * https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/x/BINjB (2)

    If sharing was done via the 'Share' menu the link (2) would persist after
    any structual movements.

    Best
    Anton