Update on the issue 1. and 4.:
For 1., I fixed the notice year in master branch [1]. If we are to create a new
rc, the fix should be cherry-picked.
For 4., MKLDNN has found the issue [2] and posted the fix in their master
branch. I'm requesting that the fix be backported for the minor version 0.17
that mxnet 1.4 is using.

-sz

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/pull/14043
[2] https://github.com/intel/mkl-dnn/issues/405#issuecomment-462400456