Hello MXNet community,

I have put up a design proposal to extend the MXNet model saving and
1. Currently, model export/save APIs do not allow you to export the data
transformations as part of the model. By allowing this, we greatly simplify
the user experience during inference across all language bindings and also
we see a good performance gains.
2. Currently, model export/save APIs do not save input/output signature
like input data names, shapes etc.. By saving it as part of the model, we
simplify again the inference and model deployment logic.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=103090063

Thanks to our fellow community members (Zhi, Naveen, Pinar and Jake) for
their initial feedback. I request the community to review and provide
feedback on the proposal.

--
Sandeep Krishnamurthy