Hi Sheng,

By stating unusable out of the box, I meant, when loading a model for
inference, today, users need to know input name, shape for binding. This
information if part of the model, could have simplified model training to
model deployment path much easier and decoupled.

Best,
Sandeep

--
Sandeep Krishnamurthy