Guys, that's amazing!

Stas

On 28.02.19, 09:19, "Isabel Drost-Fromm" <isa...@apache.org> wrote:

    Hi,

    First of all thank you for the summary, that sounds awesome. Would be great
to hear more stories like this shared here - for the stories that can be shared.

    Am 28. Februar 2019 08:03:38 MEZ schrieb Thomas DELTEIL
<thomas.delte...@gmail.com>:
    >To answer your question Isabel, this project was a joint cooperation
    >between a few MXNet team members at AWS, including Anton, Pavel and
    >myself
    >and some employees at the QT (the C++ library) company, in their
    >industrial
    >automation department.

    Thanks for the information - just names of those individuals who deserve
credit would have been more than enough. Any chance to draw any of those who
preferred to remain unnamed here into the project*?

    Isabel

    * I guess I'm old school but in my experience giving credit publicly is a
great way to increase contributor motivation. Sorry for soundings like your
notorious volunteer/ casual contributor recruiter ;)