Thanks Aston.

For contributors interested in helping improve the website's UX and design:
I spent some time learning the Material Design ecosystem´╗┐ as the beta site
uses this as its template. From there I refactored the wireframes using
Sketch + Material Design plugin and added them to gallery.io. These new
ones are for a typical user flow: they go from the Docs main page to Python
to Gluon (mxnet.gluon) and finally to mxnet.gluon.data. I put these
screenshots in the Website Redesign Information Architecture & Wireframe
wiki article (that I moved to the Proposals section):
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpageaction?pageId=103089084
Anyone that is interested can contribute directly to commenting on the
Material Design wireframe revisions here (you can also see drafts for
Ecosystem and Features):
https://gallery.io/projects/MCHbtQVoQ2HCZfrqGyueCUJz/files/MCEJu8Y2hyDScX1HssyoxcEAyxZ6gioeNE8

Cheers,
Aaron