Hi Hagay,

Thanks for taking the initiative. The proposed scope in this thread is in
my opinion too large to fit in a single thread, so I'd suggest that we
start separate threads for each individual release item. To elaborate on
the reasons based on each individual item:
- For 1.4.1 which is in the wiki page draft, I'd suggest refraining from
adding new features there since patch release should be about bug fixes.
- For 1.5, there are efforts such as AMP and general improvement for fp16
support in operators, quantization efforts, etc., that should be included.
I may have a bit more context on this so I'm happy to help initiate the
discussion.
- For 2.0, I think it would be more of a roadmap discussion at this stage.

I hope this makes sense. Would you mind starting a thread focusing on 1.4.1
patch release?

-sz