Thanks Kellen, Pedro and Sheng for the feedback.

Kellen -
- Thanks for proposing 1.5 features. Kindly note them on the issue Sheng
created: https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/issues/14619
- For your 2.0 proposals - can you please update them in the issue Sheng
created: https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/issues/9686
Pedro -
- Thank you for volunteering for 2.0 release!
- Thanks for referencing the Issue that tracks 2.0 API updates, looks like
Sheng updated it to track the broader 2.0 features.
Sheng -
- Agreed that each release should be managed separately, my intention was
to kick start thinking for MXNet short term and long term roadmap - we can
fork at this point.
- Thanks for creating the issues for 1.5 and 2.0 - the community can start
surfacing proposals there.
- Agreed that 1.4.1 should include fixes, not features. I'll start a
separate thread on that.

As discussed - we will have separate threads for each of the releases, and
I will start with 1.4.1

Cheers,
Hagay