When you create a new Dockerfile and use that on CI, it doesn't seem
to cache some of the steps... like this:

Step 13/15 : RUN /work/ubuntu_docs.sh
 ---> Running in a1e522f3283b
 [91m+ echo 'Installing dependencies...'
+ apt-get update
 [0mInstalling dependencies.

Or this....

Step 4/13 : RUN /work/ubuntu_core.sh
 ---> Running in e7882d7aa750
 [91m+ apt-get update

I get if I was changing those scripts, but then I'd think it should
cache after running it once... but, no.