Pedro,

I don’t see where Marco says that he “designed and implemented all aspects
of CI by himself”.  I do think, however, that it’s fair to say that Marco
was in charge of the design and most likely made the majority of design
decisions as the CI was being built, especially around those tenents that
he mentioned.  I know this because before I submitted Marco as a committer,
I asked some his teammates whether Marco was really responsible for CI and
the answer by all I asked were that CI was Marco's baby and he did most of
it by some large margin (I am paraphrasing).  Taking other design inputs
and examples (i.e. Apache CI) is all part of any responsible design process.

In addition, I am not understanding the obfuscation of “people who
contributed to CI”, “person/people who designed CI”, or even
"person who oversees CI" as it is weaponized in your email.  Again, nowhere
did Marco say that he did everything back then or since then.  I don't
think it's fair to try to modify what Marco wrote and then try to turn it
against him.  Reminds me of the techniques of network news these days,
quite frankly (whichever side you're "on" doesn't matter, because both
sides do it).

-Chris