Good observations...
@Zhi - added the feature request:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/issues/16323 I really think
the site needs a commercial-grade search indexing service to deal with
all of the microsites and the duplicate content that happens to be API
specific. Too often, I saw Sphinx search results that just listed the
method a hundred times without any context so you'd have to mouseover
the link to see if was going to take you to the right place.
@Anirudh - added the issue:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/issues/16322