Thanks Przemysław for managing this release and everyone who contributed to it.

Unfortunately Zechen Wang just discovered another issue with GPU Pointwise
Fusion: https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/issues/17105

Thus, -1.

Unfortunately, as the nightly release pipeline was broken until recently (and
still isn't re-set up completely yet), the issue hasn't been discovered earlier.

Przemysław may have a quick fix for the issue. Another option would be to
release 1.6 with MXNET_USE_FUSION default to 0.

Best regards
Leonard