Some more background:

Since a few days, CI downloads and installs a more recent cmake version in the
Windows job based on
https://github.com/leezu/mxnet/blob/230ceee5d9e0e02e58be69dad1c4ffdadbaa1bd9/ci/build_windows.py#L148-L153

This ad-hoc download and installation is not ideal and in fact a workaround
until the base Windows AMI used by the CI server is updated. The script
generating the base Windows AMI is tracked at
https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet-ci and Shiwen Hu recently updated the
script to include the updated cmake version:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet-ci/pull/17

It seems that this change needs to be deployed manually, which Pedro is
attempting to do. But if I understand correctly Pedro found the public version
of the AMI generation script and some currently used script diverged:
http://ix.io/25WQ

Questions:
1) Is there a git history associated with the version of the script that
diverged?

2) According to
https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet-ci/tree/master/services/jenkins-slave-creation-windows
the Windows Base AMI should be created automatically. Why is it not done
automatically anymore / why does the documentation claim it happens
automatically but it doesn't?