I have looked into this a bit, and seems the open source version which is
in https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet-ci is older than what's
already deployed.
The root cause of the failure in the update job seems to be a hardcoded AMI
which is no longer available. There seems to be a way now to query for the
latest windows AMI:
https://aws.amazon.com/blogs/mt/query-for-the-latest-windows-ami-using-systems-manager-parameter-store/