I was trying the nightly builds, but none of them is available:

pip3 install
https://apache-mxnet.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/dist/2020-01-01/dist/mxnet_cu100-1.6.0b20200101-py2.py3-none-manylinux1_x86_64.whl
--user
pip3 install
https://apache-mxnet.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/dist/2020-01-02/dist/mxnet_cu100-1.6.0b20200102-py2.py3-none-manylinux1_x86_64.whl
--user
pip3 install
https://apache-mxnet.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/dist/2020-01-03/dist/mxnet_cu100-1.6.0b20200103-py2.py3-none-manylinux1_x86_64.whl
--user
pip3 install
https://apache-mxnet.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/dist/2020-01-04/dist/mxnet_cu100-1.6.0b20200104-py2.py3-none-manylinux1_x86_64.whl
--user

ERROR: Could not install requirement mxnet-cu100==1.6.0b20200103 from
https://apache-mxnet.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/dist/2020-01-03/dist/mxnet_cu100-1.6.0b20200103-py2.py3-none-manylinux1_x86_64.whl
because of HTTP error 404 Client Error: Not Found for url:
https://apache-mxnet.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/dist/2020-01-03/dist/mxnet_cu100-1.6.0b20200103-py2.py3-none-manylinux1_x86_64.whl
for URL
https://apache-mxnet.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/dist/2020-01-03/dist/mxnet_cu100-1.6.0b20200103-py2.py3-none-manylinux1_x86_64.whl

Please let me know if I typed wrong URLs.

1. The discoverability of available nightly builds needs improvement. If
someone can help write a script to list all links that exist, that would be
very helpful.
2. If any nightly build is not built successfully, how do the community
know the reason of the failure, and potentially offer helps? Currently I
don't have much visibility of the nightly build status.

Best,
Haibin