From: Skalicky, Sam <sska...@amazon.com.INVALID>
Sent: Monday, January 6, 2020 2:09 AM
To: dev@mxnet.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Stopping nightly releases to Pypi

Hi Haibin,

You typed the correct URLs, the cu100 build has been failing since December
30th but other builds have succeeded. The wheels are being delivered into a
public bucket that anyone with an AWS account can access and go poke around,
here’s the URL for web access:

https://s3.console.aws.amazon.com/s3/buckets/apache-mxnet/dist/2020-01-01/dist/?region=us-west-2&tab=overview

You will have to log into your AWS account to access it however (which means
you’ll need an AWS account).

It looks like only the following flavors are available for 2020-01-01:
mxnet
mxnet-cu92
mxnet-cu92mkl
mxnet-mkl