Hi,

I was trying to follow the build instructions[0] on Ubuntu 18.04.
However, I a stumped at step 2:

`cp config/config.cmake config.cmake`

The file `cmake.conf` does not seem to exist in the tarball on the
dist sit. `find . -name "cmake.conf" -print` finds nothing. In fact,
the `config` folder doesn't seem to exist in the tarball either.
However, the file and folder do exist on GitHub[1]. Are the build
instructions for a release different from the build from the
repository?

On a related note: It might make sense to package build instructions
with the source release. Websites get updated to reflect current use,
and it might be difficult for future users of this version of mxnet to
piece together the build instructions.

Thanks,

Markus

[0]: https://mxnet.apache.org/get_started/ubuntu_setup