Hi Sean,

I can't get the svn/ant stuff to work

Total time: 0 seconds
java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: JAVAHL_CLIENT
at org.tigris.subversion.svnant.SvnTask.<clinit> (SvnTask.java:81)
        at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)


any pointers?

Thanks,

-bd-

On Oct 4, 2005, at 11:51 AM, Bill Dudney wrote:

yes, the documented stuff on the wiki

I'm almost to the point of executing the bootstrap.xml, will that push the release? or is there something more that I need to do?

Thanks,

-bd-

On Oct 4, 2005, at 11:41 AM, Sean Schofield wrote:


Sounds good.  You are going to use the release script I take it?

sean

On 10/4/05, Bill Dudney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:


Hi All,

I'm going to push an rc2 without the changes for the duplicated
shared class files (posted to the dev list by Mike K. about to be a
jira issue if not already).

Any objections?

I've tried both myfaces-all and myfaces-impl, myfaces-api and
tomahawk with the simple example and it seems to work OK.

Thanks,

-bd-







Reply via email to