Both tomahawk/tld/myfaces_ext.dl and tomahawk/tld/tomahawk.tld will need some additional external entities added to pick up the standard HTML stuff that I have in my patch.

It looks from here (subversion newbie) like tomahawk/tld/entities and impl/tld/entities refer to the same files. If so, both tomahawk/tld/myfaces_ext.dl and tomahawk/tld/tomahawk.tld will need some additional external entities added to pick up the standard HTML stuff that I have in my patch.

Is there a simple way for a noncommitter to test in that environment, or should I wait to see if my patch is accepted before I submit a patch to update the other files?  That is probably simplest.

Steve

I just landed a big TLD documentation change (MYFACES-866) that goes a long way toward addressing Simon's comments.  It looks to me like the change will go a long way toward addressing Simon's comment.

Looks like I need to edit tomahawk/tld/myfaces_ext.tld to make the changes show up there, will post a patch shortly.  \

Steve