Hi,

If I understood the recent discussions correctly we should
create JIRA Issues seperately for every change we want to make
rather than Issues like "Enhancing component x". Following
List are suggestions for improvements to the PPRPanelGroup.

1. Update the JSF sequence when doing partial updates

2. Support Client-Side State-Saving

3. Don't render the JS-Code for registering the partial Triggers in
AJAX-Response

4. Support partially adding components which include js-files with the
AddResource

5. avoid Log Message: "DefaultAddResource - Response has no <head> or

6. Support the Browser Back-Button by fetching the page with the
corresponding JSF-Sequence

7. Support a Attribute to trigger partial updates by all contained elements
(updateByInnerComponents="true" ? suggestions for a good name? )

Other suggestions are welcome. If nobody has any objections
I would create JIRA Issues for every one of them.

Should I add them to "MyFaces Tomahawk - New Component" or is
it possible to create the PPRPanelGroup as a component in JIRA ?

Since this are a lot of changes I will probably not be
able to fix all of them before the next release. Is creating
the JIRA issues now  in conflict with the release policy
if they are not fixed befor the next release?

regards

Ernst