From: Rottstock, Sven <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Tue, Aug 5, 2008 at 10:35 AM
Subject: [Trinidad] Missing issue in 1.0.8
To: dev@myfaces.apache.org

Hi Devs,

i have seen that the patch of TRINIDAD-1010 was not included in the
1.0.8 release but was listed in the release notes. Is there anything
wrong with it or was the patch only forgotten to submit?

Regards,

Sven

JETZT ANMELDEN: SunGard FINANZ-TAG 2008 . www.sungard.de/finanztag
Complexity, Compliance & Cost: Globale Herausforderungen und lokale Losungen
22. Oktober 2008 . Frankfurt am Main

_______________________________
Think before you print
CONFIDENTIALITY: This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain
disclosure or use is prohibited.  If you receive this e-mail in error,

SunGard Systeme GmbH  Registered Frankfurt am Main, Handelsregister
Frankfurt HRB 56839  Geschaftsfuhrer Harold Finders, Thorsten Junike,
Dr. Dirk Luth, Michael Joseph Ruane, Victoria Elizabeth Silbey

--
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff:
mail: matzew-at-apache-dot-org